my 10/22 project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1mathom1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tried to post this the other day and something did not work correctly. Had it out shooting this last weekend and it makes little bitty groups. First magazine had a few jams then it settled in and ran through a couple hundred rounds with no problems using bulk Winchester.
E.R. Shaw barrel (Midway). Boyd's stock (Boyd's direct). Simmons 4-16x44 w/adj paralax (freebee from a bud) in Weaver rings and two-piece bases (WalMart). Preload barrel wedge (Midway). Volquartsen buffer(Midway). Timney trigger will be next then maybe extended mag release, extended bolt handle, auto bolt release and a bipod. Hope this does not constitute advertising as I am not....just stating where the parts came from. Can be had MANY other places.

My .22 ammo expenditure just went up. My 12 year old loves it. Her dad does too. ;-)
Sorry for the phone pic.

[Broken External Image]

1mathom1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been getting a few FTF's due to one of my Ruger mags sticking. Does any body take these things apart to clean and how do you do it....if you do?

GlockCop

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If its the 10 round magazine you are referring to there is a you tube video that show how to disassemble,clean and reassemble. I dont remember what it was titled for sure but I bet you can find it on there with just a little searching.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I can't remember where, but I found a guide that told how tight to rewind the spring inside (which you have to unwind to take the mag apart). Also, if your mag is old, and cleaning still doesn't make it 100%, you can wind the spring up a little bit more to get a little more life out of it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom