My CM9 review

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
True dat; those elite few of us associated with the safety of America's Malls sometimes fail to forget that you regular guys are on OSA too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did another 125 ish rounds down it today with druyj. Still runs perfect!! I have nothing to complain about with this gun. Even ran some crappy blazer aluminum case ammo, ran great. Tried slow shooting, tried rapid mag dumps, all perfect. This little gun is going in the rotation. I will have no hesitation carrying it.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep; I fired this particular CM9 and it meets with my approval. It sure does have a nice smooth trigger. Piston10 even did some tactifool spin-n-rolls off the Segway with it while firing at bowling pins from 50 yds one-handed during a food-fight-at-the-plus-size-ladies-store drill.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep; I fired this particular CM9 and it meets with my approval. It sure does have a nice smooth trigger. Piston10 even did some tactifool spin-n-rolls off the Segway with it while firing at bowling pins from 50 yds one-handed during a food-fight-at-the-plus-size-ladies-store drill.

Your imagination is amazing buddy!

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I know how hard to it can be to get them big 'ole gals at Heifers Fried Pies and Dress Shop under control.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Be forewarned, fellow mall ninjas, BTDT opinion holds that you must have either a 9mm Glock or a 1911 if you wish to engage in gun fights in swimming pools. Keep that in mind, and be safe under water.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I was able to get out and put 65-70 rounds through the CM9. No hiccups. Tried some short and long OAL loads, slow fire, rapid, and double taps. No issues.

A hundred million times more pleasant and easy to shoot than the Keltec PF9. Plenty accurate, and far more controllable than I expected such a small pistol to be.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was able to get out and put 65-70 rounds through the CM9. No hiccups. Tried some short and long OAL loads, slow fire, rapid, and double taps. No issues.

A hundred million times more pleasant and easy to shoot than the Keltec PF9. Plenty accurate, and far more controllable than I expected such a small pistol to be.

How do you feel about the trigger?

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
How do you feel about the trigger?

That was included in the "hundred thousand million times better"

It is long, the release is at the end of the trigger guard. Reset is at the complete forward travel. It doesn't affect shootabity, it is a smooth travel, crisp trigger, and I typically completely let off the trigger, so the long reset didn't bother me.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That was included in the "hundred thousand million times better"

It is long, the release is at the end of the trigger guard. Reset is at the complete forward travel. It doesn't affect shootabity, it is a smooth travel, crisp trigger, and my method of

I agree. My PF9 gave me no trouble when I had it, but was not nearly as smooth as the CM9. I primarily shoot glocks, so when shooting fast I caught my self a couple of times not letting out enough for reset. That's just me needing more time with it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom