My CM9 review

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As a vote of one, I'm a Kahr CM9 fan. Bought one from a member here. Zero malfunctions, but I've only put approx. 200 WWB and a box of Rem 124g GS +P ammo through it. It's an "In between" size pistol, larger than my little KT P3AT but smaller than my little Kimber RCP. Fits in a hip pocket with a sticky holster, but a little too big for front pocket carry. Good pistol.

Anyone else have difficulty with slide removal? I had to Google it and found that holding it upside down helped a bunch.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As a vote of one, I'm a Kahr CM9 fan. Bought one from a member here. Zero malfunctions, but I've only put approx. 200 WWB and a box of Rem 124g GS +P ammo through it. It's an "In between" size pistol, larger than my little KT P3AT but smaller than my little Kimber RCP. Fits in a hip pocket with a sticky holster, but a little too big for front pocket carry. Good pistol.

Anyone else have difficulty with slide removal? I had to Google it and found that holding it upside down helped a bunch.

I find that disassembly and reassembly a little rough. My glocks are much easier. I have done it a few times now so it's getting easier.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well it cycled through 100 rounds. It is picky on ammo, it sure don't like any type of flat nose for sure. The damn feed ramp is so freaking steep it is ridiculous. All they had to do is shorten the barrel and angle the feed ramp at more of a conducive angle and they would have one smooth little 380 that is built like a Glock. They sure got the trigger right on it.

If the angle of feed ramp were corrected, it would run anything you loaded it up with, but as they are now, most flat hollow points will not load at any dependable rate. The pistol loves the Hornady cone tipped ammo and any round nose flies through it. And get this, Kahr even followed up with me on the delivery, called me this afternoon to ensure that it got here, as the email they sent me stated delivery by 10:30 this morning and it was indeed here before the slotted time.

Dunno if they should look towards glock with anything .380. Glock screwed up big time on the 42. Seems you got excellent service too.... also unlike glock.... from my experiences. :D

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dunno if they should look towards glock with anything .380. Glock screwed up big time on the 42. Seems you got excellent service too.... also unlike glock.... from my experiences. :D

Your right that they dropped the ball on the 42, big time! Maybe they will right things when the single stack 9 hits the stores. No reason why they don't build a single stack 380 like the little Kahr's as well. And yea, they did step up on the Kahr with a complete new upper. I have had Ruger step up like this as well.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
kle this mot
Your right that they dropped the ball on the 42, big time! Maybe they will right things when the single stack 9 hits the stores. No reason why they don't build a single stack 380 like the little Kahr's as well. And yea, they did step up on the Kahr with a complete new upper. I have had Ruger step up like this as well.
:laughup:
When the single stack 9 hits the stores! Har! That's rich; Rick...thanks man; I needed a chuckle this morning before I go out to practice Dismounted Segway Tactics with Piston10. Once again, SHOT Show rolls around and guess what? NO GLOCK SINGLE STACK 9! Pigs will fly before they make and market a single stack 9! :laugh6:

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
kle this mot
:laughup:
When the single stack 9 hits the stores! Har! That's rich; Rick...thanks man; I needed a chuckle this morning before I go out to practice Dismounted Segway Tactics with Piston10. Once again, SHOT Show rolls around and guess what? NO GLOCK SINGLE STACK 9! Pigs will fly before they make and market a single stack 9! :laugh6:

Hey "Paul Blart" your making me sad. Quit picking on the mentally untrained. Not all of us have completed the mental training to work a Shopping Mall. I hope you rack your balls today when doing the Segway Tactics Drills you all are doing today.

Latest posts

Top Bottom