My cousin was just shot by a poucher 2 hours ago.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wont include any names, But A guy that went to the same school I did only a few years apart from me was backroading with his muzzleloader. Apparently stopped on the road at my cousins property and saw some bushes moving. Took a shot through the bushes and hit my cousin in the back right above his belt. No exit wound so the brush may have slowed it down some. They life lighted him to tulsa and I believe they are getting ready to do surgery on him now. The guy went to see what he had shot because he heard some racket after the shot. and found my cousin. I am just glad he called someone I am sure he was in shock and he could of done something at that point to make the matter even worse. If you pray Please Pray for my cousin. He is in his 50's and literally lives in the outdoors. I don't see how this can end up good except for the grace of an almighty god.

Sorry I don't really know what else to say at this point. Just please pray for him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom