My dad is ready for war

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are ok for range use. I wouldn't hunt with them, use it in competition, or take a class.

I would still get some buis and not locktite the scope. It could break or batteries die and you'd need to remove it to flip up the buis.

Again, not really needed for range use, but you said he's ready for war... And I beg to differ.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are ok for range use. I wouldn't hunt with them, use it in competition, or take a class.

I would still get some buis and not locktite the scope. It could break or batteries die and you'd need to remove it to flip up the buis.

Again, not really needed for range use, but you said he's ready for war... And I beg to differ.

now now now be nice...clearly he wasn't literal on the ready for war - but hell from somebody that has seen some of the equipment issued first hand I'd take it...

no the optics aren't great but they will work for the use needed...they aren't leupys or anything by any means.

Latest posts

Top Bottom