My follies with kydex

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm thinking about attempting a few 3 gun comps and since I have zero gear I have decided to try my hand at making things with kydex.

This is my first attempt and it's a 4 shell holder, it's not exactly perfect but it appears it will do the job.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We will have a 3-gun match at OKCGC on 4.23.16 and then and all shotgun match the next weekend 4.30.16. Come out and learn a lot from the guys who have been doing it a long time. You will see all the latest gear that people are using

They are all listed in my Match Calendar

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We will have a 3-gun match at OKCGC on 4.23.16 and then and all shotgun match the next weekend 4.30.16. Come out and learn a lot from the guys who have been doing it a long time. You will see all the latest gear that people are using

They are all listed in my Match Calendar

I pm'd Jesse and picked his brain. I'm tied up this month and literally have zero things I would need. I plan on trying one soon and "run what I brung" pump shotgun and all, but I'm not about to stuff mags and loose ammo in pockets of cargo shorts.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I pm'd Jesse and picked his brain. I'm tied up this month and literally have zero things I would need. I plan on trying one soon and "run what I brung" pump shotgun and all, but I'm not about to stuff mags and loose ammo in pockets of cargo shorts.
We will hook you up with gear if you are really interested

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom