My Generation: Generation Moron

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Holy crap. My fears have become almost certain. My generation is full of moronic sheep. For the most part their ideas boast no scientific reason or data. They drink the kool aid of liberal media and believe that conservative white americans are racists and the spawn of satan. I have heard some go as far as to say that our family values included beating our children and spouses and then have extra marital affairs. All while we drug our wives to cover up said affairs. They need to Quit sucking the crack pipe of Pennsylvania Ave. and get a grip on reality. Comparing politicians to millions of people is like saying all the german's were ss participating in the holocaust. Yeah they come from the same place but they certainly don't act the same.

copertop80

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
when our country falls, and I feel like it's comming soon, it will be because of this generation. My/our generation, the everyone has to play and we don't want to hurt anybody's feelings generation. The PC generation is the deathnell of this country

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My sister is one of the biggest liberals I have ever met. No matter what i say regarding gun control she acts like guns kill innocent people on their own and not at the hands of bad people. I feel bad for my nephew because he loves toy guns and nerf guns but i fear that I am going to be the devil and have to take him behind her back to shoot real or even bb guns. I also fear that one day she is going to learn the hard way about criminals and guns and their place in a law abiding citizens home.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's the recognition of responsibility and accountability that you two have expressed that gives hope to those of us who are a few years older. I think there are actually more like minded 20 or 30 something's than you may realize. Maybe it's just Oklahoma but I have several "younger" generation employees working for me that have a strong work ethic, personal accountabilty, and great moral compass.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's the recognition of responsibility and accountability that you two have expressed that gives hope to those of us who are a few years older. I think there are actually more like minded 20 or 30 something's than you may realize.

I'll agree with this. I used to be heavily liberal but now I'm a middle of the road kinda guy. I have noticed a trend toward wanting to do less work for more pay. They come to work, do the bare minimum, and complain about money and having to study for a test (when they'd rather be drinking). I'll help out at work even if I'm off the clock just to be helpful but there are alot who'd rather watch the place burn down than lift a finger. The scariest part is one of my long-time coworkers thinks all guns are evil and nobody should have the right to defend themselves if they have a home invasion... Now that's a scary liberal.

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I completely agree. I've met some people that make me ashamed of my generation, but I've also met some like minded individuals(a lot on OSA) that aren't half bad. Whenever I go back to Mississippi and go out to the bars(I'm from a college town), some people are so oblivious to the world that it's scary. The worst kind of hippie, the college know-it-all hippie...

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They drink the kool aid of liberal media and believe that conservative white americans are racists and the spawn of satan.

Cultural Marxism - it's standard curriculum in schools today. Your generation can't help it that they were indoctrinated into that crap, made popular and mainstream by the Baby Boomer generation. Blame them. Traditional families are sexist, everyone is the same, all of the different cultural "movements" and "revolutions" that arose from that time. We think we "won" against Marxism? Nope.

http://www.academia.org/the-origins-of-political-correctness/

53convert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
just exactly which generation are we discussing, so far I have seen colleage hippe, crack pipe smoking and PC everybody can win.....................I am confused, as that seems multi generational.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like all the other graduates of liberal thinking we have to show them the light.
A couple years in the real world goes a long way.
Be patient and opportunity will arrise to train them in the way of the conservative Ninja.

Latest posts

Top Bottom