My Generation: Generation Moron

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Smokin

I feel like our Generation has some hope left, but its seems to be shrinking. Dad said it was the rap music, mom said it's the decline of agriculture and not enough farm kids left. Whatever it is we need to fix it soon.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Generalizations are the spawn of the devil, but I'll also have to add to the above with my own.

Don't blame your own generation as I am 65 years old and have been blaming my generation for years. After all, it was my generation from which spawned the hippie culture and led to the populating of college campuses with liberal professors. "Some" of those professors helped formulate the "less work for more money" by demanding tenure. (No professor should be allowed to draw a check when so many graduate students are conducting their classes for them.)

Like someone else pointed out, it is encouraging to those such as myself to hear that at least some of the younger generations have the sense to educate themselves and develop their own morals and work ethics.

Thanks for giving me hope

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
when our country falls, and I feel like it's comming soon, it will be because of this generation. My/our generation, the everyone has to play and we don't want to hurt anybody's feelings generation. The PC generation is the deathnell of this country

Actually you guys are wrong. I'd say the "Greatest Generation" (my grandparents) have some blame due them. They raised the Selfish Hippie Generation (my parents) who were all about themselves. The Selfish generation raised us with divorce and a lack of a moral compass. My generation (born 1964-75) grew up and our raised a generation (our kids) fine with no marriage, open sexuality, and drug use. People used to have shame. Now it's "You don't know me!" and "I'll do what I want!"

Welcome to our Brave New World.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a horrible, miserable, misanthropic cynic and threads like this still make me laugh. Blaming the downfall of the world on liberal thinking is cute. If anything is gonna screw this country, it will be the lack of any thinking at all, not an abundance of the wrong kind of thinking.

My generation (born 1964-75) grew up and our raised a generation (our kids) fine with no marriage, open sexuality, and drug use. People used to have shame. Now it's "You don't know me!" and "I'll do what I want!"

Dude, you just posted in a thread the other day encouraging people to not get married before they reach their 30's. You are so gonna run us into the ground. You and yer damn generation!

thereisnocloud.files.wordpress.com_2011_03_oldman_yelling_at_cloud.jpg

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They drink the kool aid of liberal media and believe that conservative white americans are racists and the spawn of satan. I have heard some go as far as to say that our family values included beating our children and spouses and then have extra marital affairs. All while we drug our wives to cover up said affairs.

How is this hyperbole that liberals spew about conservatives at all different from the hyperbole that you are spewing about liberals in this thread?

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is entropy here...the lower the quality of the general population, the higher the rest of us will naturally rise to the occasion.

One more reason why an individualist society is the best form of society. Social Darwinism should be weeding these people out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom