My new AR build is short stroking.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BCG slides smoothly, seems to fit good.. I do have another buffer and spring, but the buffer is an H2 from my SBR. I have a rifle buffer I can use to change the weights out in either of them though to get a good combination.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
well sir, that is about all I got diagnosing over the interweb!

without shooting it I am at a loss, except for possibly the buffer weight and maybe the ammo, although xm193 should run like a raped ape in that gun. I have heard anecdotal evidence that some middys did not initially like 55gr 5.56 but shot heavier 5.56 fine and after a few mags then the 55gr stuff ran fine. if the buffer weight does not solve it I have a mag mk262 you can try free of charge if your interested.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got some 855 I need to get rid of so maybe that will do it. May end up using a seekins adjustable like I have on my SBR. I've barely got 1 mag through it now, so maybe just some shooting to loosen it up a bit. Thanks for all the help!

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got some 855 I need to get rid of so maybe that will do it. May end up using a seekins adjustable like I have on my SBR. I've barely got 1 mag through it now, so maybe just some shooting to loosen it up a bit. Thanks for all the help!

Glad to do it. Who knows, maybe all the fussing with it fixed the problem. Would not be the first time its happened for me. good luck.

Latest posts

Top Bottom