My post office at work.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorthFan

Marksman
Reaction score
You forgot the perfectly straight line signifying junk mail.
I don’t sweat it too much and have never had a package or piece of mail totally lost by any of the delivery services. Most of my mail never makes it past the trash can on the way inside. I don’t order much but have pretty good service by all of them with decent tracking. I did use Sooner State Pawn to mail a handgun last week to a dealer in Atlanta Priority Mail. Shipped on Thursday and arrived on Saturday. Total cost including SSP charges and $1000 insurance was $48. Not a bad deal in my opinion. I figure everyone makes an occasional mistake but some of you guys seem to have a lot of problems.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t sweat it too much and have never had a package or piece of mail totally lost by any of the delivery services. Most of my mail never makes it past the trash can on the way inside. I don’t order much but have pretty good service by all of them with decent tracking. I did use Sooner State Pawn to mail a handgun last week to a dealer in Atlanta Priority Mail. Shipped on Thursday and arrived on Saturday. Total cost including SSP charges and $1000 insurance was $48. Not a bad deal in my opinion. I figure everyone makes an occasional mistake but some of you guys seem to have a lot of problems.
Tulsa usually screws it up for me. I was supposed to get a package today. Nope still in Tulsa. That's where my quail eggs were for a week.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Obviously went to DC for inspection by the fedbois.

1725656655909.png

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Here’s one. My post office is 2 1/2 miles away IN EDMOND. Why did this package go to Blanchard?
48E634C0-A7CA-4E03-A87A-255064F06F0E.png

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mentioned I don’t check my package shipping much. But had something my wife ordered yesterday morning arrive this morning from Amazon. Reminded me I ordered something last Monday and it hadn’t arrived. For the record I have the Amazon Prime 2 day shipping. 😆🤣😂

IMG_9823.jpeg

IMG_9825.jpeg

IMG_9821.jpeg

We’ll see……😎

NorthFan

Marksman
Reaction score
Guess I’m just lucky but this seems to be the norm for most of the stuff I get. 3 days from Hollywood, FL.

Attachments

• IMG_2213.png
    IMG_2213.png
    236.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2212.png
    IMG_2212.png
    693.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom