need a better shooting range that won't cost me my first born and is non membership

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rustytweezers

Wall building Ammunition hoarding Gun packing Okie
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hows happy hollow range, around sand springs i think. to practice at? have suppressors and sbr's to shoot but never been there!

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
$10 to shoot, is that too expensive?

It's a decent range, I've been scolded by Don(the owner), and had to scold some unsafe shooters there....

If you want cheap go to a WMA range if you already have a hunting license.

Leadlobber

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can't beat Red Castle for variety of ranges pistol, shotgun wobble ,skeet ,sporting . Rifle 100 ,200 yd benches, 200 -500 m silhouette , plinking range ....One day soon indoor pistol.

I'm sure I left something out .... And no Don to put up with ... thats priceless

Leemaxx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Can't beat Red Castle for variety of ranges pistol, shotgun wobble ,skeet ,sporting . Rifle 100 ,200 yd benches, 200 -500 m silhouette , plinking range ....One day soon indoor pistol.

I'm sure I left something out .... And no Don to put up with ... thats priceless

Plus after the first year it's only $85 a year if you are a NRA member......I think. I was out there this morning, wasn't crowded at all. Good times.

powdernlead

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Check out green country safe shooters it's off hwy 169 at county road 4080 just south of Oolagah. I have been shooting there quite often and enjoy it a lot. It's $10 to shoot pistol or rifle or $20 to shoot both

rebelracer79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man red if you are going all the way out there, you might as well come out to chouteau(10 mi E. of wagoner) sometime and shoot with me at my uncle's, can go out to 500yds and never any one to deal with...

Latest posts

Top Bottom