need a better shooting range that won't cost me my first born and is non membership

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelhorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No its actually a death trap, suprised no one has been shot there yet.
Im pretty close and i go to Okmulgee to avoid idiots.

I've spent countless hours there in the past (Wagoner range). It's been several years since I have shot there but never had any problems. I do have a friend that was bass fishing early in the morning and had bullets hidding around the boat(coming from the range). It sounds like there are alot of idiots going there nowdays. Be aware that you are supposed to have a hunting license to use the range.

P

point and laugh

I use to go to Wagoner. The past few times that I have been there wasn't much fun, quite a few idiot teenagers shooting up junk TV's and such, leaving a big mess and not being very safe about it. I had to leave because I didn't want to be injured by their shenanigans. I thought about saying something to them about being safe and cleaning up after themselves, but they were saggy pants punks and I was there by myself and by the looks of them they were not going to listen to a grayhair with a hunting rifle.

shooter202

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to go to Wagoner but it's way too dangerous. Lots of idiots and I think a guy was shot out there for his guns not that long ago. 2A on Yale and Admiral is cheap for an indoor range, $12 for a lane and you don't have to pay separate price for handgun and rifle. Plus they have full-auto gun rentals too (the Glock 18 is a blast)!

OUFAN75

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
My Dad got a membership to Oklahoma Safety & Security in Tulsa over by Grand Prix auto parts. They ran a Groupon for $59 for a year membership with NO range fees. That's not a mistype NO RANGE FEES with membership. On their website they have a 10 visit special for $75. The l only drawback is they just have 5 lanesright now but are looking to expand once the space next door opens up. They also offer CC classes as well as others. My Dad said he really liked iit because they do not have a ton of restrictions like Tulsa Firearms.http://www.oksafensecure.com

Latest posts

Top Bottom