Need a little AR help.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Someone here needs to do a class on building these guns for dummies like me. I want to learn about them and build me one but there is so much information to absorb it makes me confused.

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Someone here needs to do a class on building these guns for dummies like me. I want to learn about them and build me one but there is so much information to absorb it makes me confused.

Just dive in.

Its a lot easier than you think it is. Lots of U-tube vids too. (not to mention all the members on this site)

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just dive in.

Its a lot easier than you think it is. Lots of U-tube vids too. (not to mention all the members on this site)

This is my favorite Lower Build video by CMMG. Easy to view, no filler. The only thing it lacks is precautionary warnings on flying springs & pins. I've never installed a barrel & nut but now that i have the tools, I would like to soon. One of the things I love about AR's is how simple they are to build. I don't know of any other gun that goes together so universally as the AR.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congrats on the new AR!! I can't believe you didn't already have one, I have 4 complete and one in limbo. You are going to love it, they are a ton of fun to shoot, and accessorize!! I'm really itching to shoot mine but it'll have to wait until I can scrounge more ammo.

Make sure you post up your new AR after you have it tricked out, or before and after. I'm just amazed there was someone on this forum that didn't own an AR. Now I'm curious if there are others and, if so, why? I may have to ask that very question on here tomorrow.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I avoided them because they're like another girl friend. All they wan't is more more more....... :igetit:
I'd shot a few over the years and enjoyed the heck out of them. I knew I didn't want to spend all my money on ammo. :smash:

Craig3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the new vortex sparc II might be available soon. I think I'm going to get one for my wife. It comes with risers of different heights so its all inclusive. Might try that if the scope doesnt work out

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I avoided them because they're like another girl friend. All they wan't is more more more....... :igetit:
I'd shot a few over the years and enjoyed the heck out of them. I knew I didn't want to spend all my money on ammo. :smash:

Sounds like me with Turkey & Duck hunting.... just something else to spend time and money doing! (I still havent done it)

Latest posts

Top Bottom