Need a quad-rail put on tomorrow in Tulsa.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have an RRA carbine-length flat top AR.

I have a YHM single-piece free-floating quad rail.

As near as I can tell, the front sight must be removed to place the rail, then re-attached. I do not have a low-profile sight or gas block to replace it, so I assume the regular front sight will go back on. All I have is the quad-rail and a pair of screw-in endcaps for it... it did not come with anything else, so I'm not sure if anything else is needed.

I am willing to pay for this service. So a shop or something is fine, as long as they're not going to charge me like $100 for what sounds like a simple swap.

I will be available sometime after 1PM in the Tulsa/B.A. area, and passing through down the Muskogee Turnpike.

Can someone tell me where to go to get this done tomorrow? I've have a lot of friends who said they could help, but never got around to it. It's not a really big deal, I've just had this rail for several weeks now and I'm itching to put it on and complete my AR.

Thanks!

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gotta head to bed. I'd love a PM I can answer in the morning, or shoot me a phone number or something. Like I said, I'm more than willing to pay for someone's time and expertise, I'm not a freeloader.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Argh. Nothing? Are there no shops that do this sort of thing, or would I have to drop it off and leave it?

I know one of the dispatchers at the PD is a former spec-ops guy, maybe I'll see if I can drop by there sometime this week after work and see if he'll lend a hand.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I could do it tonight, later Friday, or this weekend.

Couple of things though, the tapered pins can be a real bear and sometimes there is some marring from getting them out. And the last time I did something for someone on here(milling out a hand guard(for FREE)) the person got antsy about getting it done quick, pestered me, and generally pissed me off, then didn't really say thanks. So if I do it, it will be done when I say it will, and I always appreciate a thanks...

Latest posts

Top Bottom