Need Help: More girlfriend handgun questions. Polymer, steel, 9mm, .45, & recoil.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yes, I would guys - especially Zombie (the SR9C) - thanks guys.

Last night she asked me to see if I could find someone who would loan her a SW 5906 to shoot! I'm a happy man. (Anyone have a SW 5906?)

If you want to drive over here, we can go out to the range. I can bring several examples of 9MM pistols for her to try, along with my 5904.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, I would guys - especially Zombie (the SR9C) - thanks guys.

Last night she asked me to see if I could find someone who would loan her a SW 5906 to shoot! I'm a happy man. (Anyone have a SW 5906?)

I can be anywhere in the city in 15 minutes if I need to so long as not at work and it is almost always with me...you got my number just let me know...Even if I ain't shooting I can bring it up and BS for a bit

The sr9c is comfortable and very very mild to shoot.

Reaction score
OK, I've got a lot to think about - stay tuned, and yes, I may just take yall up on the offers; thanks very much. Right now she's bought a coupon package for Heartland Range to rent guns, range time, and a box of ammo for $20. We'll see how that goes on the rented M&P, then re-evaluate, but it's gonna be a few weeks or more before we can get to the range & address this stuff (a lot of huntin, fishin, & campin - and workin - on our schedules).

Latest posts

Top Bottom