Need help with "Conflicted... Cards"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elfdowney

New to the site!
Reaction score
Thanks Glock 152 and BCurry1, now I can use Glock"s Profile Page to get #'s 7 thru 14!
I planned on compiling a list of cards and distributing them to other "Family" members. Maybe get them thinking in the right direction and foster some discussion. Just my idea. I'm not the Group Leader and don't want to be, but I tend to be the one who keeps the situational awareness on everyone's mind. I know it bothers them but I don't care... I'll just keep nagging away!!!
Larry

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks Glock 152 and BCurry1, now I can use Glock"s Profile Page to get #'s 7 thru 14!
I planned on compiling a list of cards and distributing them to other "Family" members. Maybe get them thinking in the right direction and foster some discussion. Just my idea. I'm not the Group Leader and don't want to be, but I tend to be the one who keeps the situational awareness on everyone's mind. I know it bothers them but I don't care... I'll just keep nagging away!!!
Larry

Did you find them all or do I need to go ahead and link them? Just let me know ...

WOW, a sammich and sex. GC is going to work VERY happy.

:rotflmao: Yep. But I don't have to go to work at all ... I keep telling everybody I married a LOT better than he did ... :P

Latest posts

Top Bottom