Need plumber for water heater replacement-- Edmond area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I've looked thru some older threads, and thought I would get some more updated info if you have it. Need a recommendation for Edmond area plumber to replace my hot water tank. It's located in the closet and fairly easy to get to, but it's not something I'm up to tackling myself..

Any good recommendations for someone reliable and reasonable to do this job ?

Thanks much.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Danco Plumbing just did one for a buddy of mine. He was happy with the price and timeframe. And I think he mentioned he a gun guy.

Plumber guy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just opened my own shop. Can compete with anybody on price.
IMG_1059.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did ours a couple weeks back, in a closet also. Pretty easy with a 2 wheeler and no telling how much cash I saved. If gas make sure to check for leaks with soapy water, watch for bubbles.

it is pretty easy, but the convenience, professionalism, warranty and peace of mind are worth quite a bit of monies.

if you do go the professional route i advise you to use the .gov website to check the licensing of the individual you're using;

http://cibverify.ok.gov/clients/okcib/public/licenseesearch/licenseesearch.aspx

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did ours a couple weeks back, in a closet also. Pretty easy with a 2 wheeler and no telling how much cash I saved. If gas make sure to check for leaks with soapy water, watch for bubbles.
Mine was in a closet in the garage. 2x water lines and a gas line. Vent pipe on top. Took me longer to pick it up at lowes than it took to install it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom