Needing a little help with Whiskey!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have several bottles of Wild Turkey from the 70's and early 80"s that I would like to sell. The problem I am having is finding a collector in the Oklahoma area. If you know of anyone please let me know. These bottles are a work of art from 30 years ago. All the bottles are full with the seal unbroken.

Thanks for any help you can give me. I have found several people on the internet but that would require me shipping them out of state.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would say drink the whisky...sell the bottle. The collectors want the bottle. Look on e-bay and see how they sell similar items.

You could email my buddy Jason....he has a blog and rates whisky through tasting. Here is his site...he might know what and how to sell them!! He is an EXCELLENT resource on things "whiskey"!!

Sour Mash Manifesto:http://sourmashmanifesto.com/the-author/

Cohiba

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I will contact Jason tomorrow. If I have to empty all of the bottles I have, there is going to be a few GALLONS of whiskey for football season. Allot more than I care to drink, because I give it up drinking a few years ago.

Last edited:

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
No where close to what they are asking on the website. I have some that are even more rare than the ones he is selling. Like the American eagle overseeing the Wild Turkey.

Latest posts

Top Bottom