New 1911

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roadking Larry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Secret bunker in an undisclosed location.
You sir are a man after my own heart!

Bois D'Arc or more commonly known in this neck of the woods as osage orange, is one of the hardest known woods next to Iron wood from africa.

Makes great strikers for slate turkey calls(that I make). If I make one out of walnut, or another hardwood, I can make three before having to sharpen a tool. With osage orange, I have to sharpen twice to finish one.

Two outside ones are osage orange

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v252_dennishoddy_DSC00298.jpg

I love working with Osage. I use it to make a little different sort of tool though.
ai23.photobucket.com_albums_b398_FLHRI_OK_Self_20Bows_bowandgroup.jpg

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well ain't you the NOOB!!!! All things revolver, you should be able to recognize Elmer, Skeeter, Jordan on sight!!!!

Sorry! Just haven't seen a pic of any of them lately. :anyone:

I think it was the Colt in his hand that threw me off. Elmer was a Smith & Wesson kinda guy. ;)

I knew it wasn't Skeeter or Jordan because they don't look as old, haggard and weathered as Elmer does. Plus he's looking downward too. :rolleyes2

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Sorry! Just haven't seen a pic of any of them lately. :anyone:

I think it was the Colt in his hand that threw me off. Elmer was a Smith & Wesson kinda guy. ;)

I knew it wasn't Skeeter or Jordan because they don't look as old, haggard and weathered as Elmer does. Plus he's looking downward too. :rolleyes2

I would of mentioned McGivern, but I figure everyone knows him, and if they don't then their a NOOB!!!!!!!
Actually Elmer had more Colt's than Smith's. Thats actually not a Colt he's holding.

Latest posts

Top Bottom