New Arcadia range change of location

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont mind full auto at all. Some of the other shooters might though. Lets try and figure out away not to totally upset people. Any suggestions?

Happy Hours....for full auto. Guests with F.A. would have to agree to at least talk to guest about the weapon, show it off, and explain the process to acquire an automatic weapon. F.A. owners would get in free, and guests would pay a range fee if not a member. They could also shoot the remainder of the day after the Happy Hours.

Maybe a Happy Hours on a 2nd Saturday of every other month, for first 2 hours, then open range day the rest of the day.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont mind full auto at all. Some of the other shooters might though. Lets try and figure out away not to totally upset people. Any suggestions?

I'm not sure I'd want to shoot with people that would have a problem with someone shooting full auto (unless the FA person was being a numbskull with it, but that applies to anyone).

monkeyjl

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
So we just took a 50% increase on the job guys. With that kick in the fun boys there is only one thing to do. Beg for memberships!

Seriously though that hurt!

Grindstone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The world is full of all kinda opinions, wants, or needs. The reason behind separate pistol/long gun ranges was do to a request from people not being able to concentrate when shooting pistols.

I guess I just don't get the difference when there are so many other people shooting as well.

monkeyjl

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm going to go ahead and start another thread with the offical name of C&J Gun Range. I'll be posting there if you want to keep following. Thanks again all for the support. Word of mouth is whats going to keep us in business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom