New Hi-Point 995TS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deslock

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had pretty much given up on getting a hold of one of these, they just never show up and if anyone is selling one used it is generally marked way, way up. So while perusing the AWESOME site the guys at Sooner State Pawn have I saw they had two listed, one with the laser one without. So today before work I stop in and head back to see my new purchase, but it seems I was a couple days late as the base one sold over the weekend, now I would have preferred the one without & actually walked out of the store, then I remembered as I got to my truck how long it had been since anyone had them in and did a 180* and got her. It's not that bad a looking rifle, came with the aforementioned laser, a muzzle brake that I am assuming does nothing but make it look meaner than it is and the standard strap they all come with. Now I just need to get one in a .45acp tp go along with it.
So a big thanks to Todd on N. side, and now here is a couple of crappy iPhone pics:

Attachments

• IMG_1542.jpg
    IMG_1542.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_1541.jpg
    IMG_1541.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_1543.jpg
    IMG_1543.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 145

Latest posts

Top Bottom