New Knife! Bush Monkey John Galt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My loving wife and babies got me a knife for Christmas with the help of UMB. (Thanks Bro!). It is a Bush Monkey: John Galt. Sharp as heck and built like a brick outhouse! I met the maker, Jeff, and he is a really nice guy. I got a shop tour as a bonus and learned a lot. I chose the John Galt for its size, I don't think it is one of the favored Bush Monkey designs but it suits me, my gorilla hands and my needs to a T.

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

Mines the big one on the left.
[Broken External Image]

i237.photobucket.com_albums_ff116_meekslab_Mobile_20Uploads_2014_10_20141027_170940_zpstcdfmdnb.jpg

Try and decide which photo is mine and which is in the makers promotional photography, I dare ya!

J.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like a real work horse. Would you be interested in sharing some photo tips?

Sure! Grab the nearest thing available that can display scale for your intended target audience. Take a cell phone picture with said item on the nearest semi-level surface while traversing moderate traffic in a 65 mph zone.. Send the photo via text to the generous bastard that helped your wife choose the knife you've wanted for two years. Go eat tacos.;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom