New Leather!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
UBG is indeed good stuff. Nate Gables, the Ugly Bald Guy himself, started out here in Oklahoma. He is pretty set in his ways though, no changes or customization are allowed. a few years ago ,I wanted some shark accent on a holster done my way, so I sent him a pic of the kind of thing I was looking for and he wouldn't do it. He wants "artistic license" in his words, and a person isn't allowed to specify how they want the shark (or elephant or moose or whatever) sewn on . He used to give a discount if you mentioned OKShooters in your order, I imagine he still does. Tim Thurman of TT Gunleather was more than happy to accommodate my request. I'm not trying to say anything bad about UBG; it sure is quality leather, it's just that you get what Nate has on his website, that's it and that's all. Bedsides, UBG doesn't make a Summer Special type of holster for IWB and that's what I wanted for this particular pistol. In that design, Milt Sparks is still tops, IMO. I was almost going to go with a kydex rig, then I remembered how crappy they look.

* Actually; I do have a Kydex IWB holster for my Colt Commander by RM Holsters, but it's more for those rare times I need a rigid piece of molded thermoplasticoid stuffed down my britches. Now for my itty-bitty Glock 43, I use the RM Lowrider IWB more than any other holster.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of Milt Sparks IWB holsters also. I've borrowed a TT Gunleather also and it was top notch also. I've got another MS VM on order but here is my current collection.

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160526_437c5ad305811e93a6fa01bdcfbe78d4.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom