New member “Navgunner” in Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Navgunner

New to the site!
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I'm a former US Navy Gunner's Mate (GM1 SW) with five years of “at sea” service, sailing the globe onboard the United States destroyer USS Carney.

Thanks to the blessing of the G.I. Bill, I was fortunate enough to earn a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from Oklahoma State University. Today, I’m a proud husband and father of two wonderful children and joyfully living in midtown Tulsa, OK.

It may sound a bit trite, but I find my joy helping others find solutions to their challenges with a “value add” mindset; I truly believe that there is ample opportunity for us all to help others. My personal mission statement: “Champion today, speak truth but provide grace. Smile and help others do the same”

I’ve been a supporting member on Sturm and UziTalk (under the same user name) for years, but I’m just now joining OKShooters. I don’t know what took me so long.

My current project is the domestic manufacturing of FN FNC bolts in support of our NFA community.

Latest posts

Top Bottom