New members

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I'm seeing lots of new members and that great but they are signing up using their real names. So, any potential new members, please come up with an alternate user name for security reasons. We've had a few requests recently to change names. If you click on your user name and go to 'view profile' I believe there is a place on the left side to
'Change user name'.
Thanks

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm seeing lots of new members and that great but they are signing up using their real names. So, any potential new members, please come up with an alternate user name for security reasons. We've had a few requests recently to change names. If you click on your user name and go to 'view profile' I believe there is a place on the left side to
'Change user name'.
Thanks

Good idea. I have uheavily encrypted my user name so none of you will know who I really am. Right Dennis?
Joel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's a great idea. Reason enough not to put my real name "Matt Damon" and go with something more along the lines of our gun community.
Signed,
Epstein's Mother.

Latest posts

Top Bottom