New purchase--Hi Standard H-D Military

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bought it today from a pawn shop. No bargain, but in nice shape. Been looking for one of these for a long time. Sorry for the crummy pix. It's better than 95%, despite the way the pix look. CB

Mr. Bass;
You have a nice pistol there, very carefully take it apart, clean and inspect and oil every part. Put it back together. Start shopping for extra magazines, a nice holster, and the correct ammunition to shoot out of her. And enjoy your weapon. That pistol if you take care of it, she will give you many years of good service. I also have seen many of them at gun shows.

gl89aw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have one that I bought before the 68 gun control act, plan to keep it till I die. I also have one that I made a mount for and put a red dot sight on it and no I did not drill any holes or dis-figure it. It will out shoot any Buckmark it has gone up against. Very dependable. My daughter has been known to shoot 12ga. hulls at 25 yards with it pretty consistently. Shame they went out of business

Latest posts

Top Bottom