new reloading room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88gmchog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So progress and clutter made this thing look small so some organization was needed

ai876.photobucket.com_albums_ab325_88gmchog_Guns_CIMG0383.jpg

and the tv, dvd player, and ipod dock and beer fridge

ai876.photobucket.com_albums_ab325_88gmchog_Guns_CIMG0384.jpg

88gmchog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
nice setup. how about plans and a materials list.

Well the plans were a basic drawing and winging the rest lol. the top and the bottom shelf do not have legs but are attached to a 2''x4'' thats screwed to the studs in the wall with 3'' wood screws.

short of it is
24''w x 9'8''l x 37.5''h top
24''w x 5'6''lx 12''h bottom shelf

I think we bought
8 2''x4''s
1 4'x8' sheet of 3/4'' oak plywood
1 4''x4''x8' made of cedar
1 box of 3'' screws
1 box of 1 1/2'' screws

We had the 2x8 thats beside the fridge. the height just so happened to work perfect to the bottom of the window and the top of the mini fridge. Other wise it would have been alot of :grumble:

We should have got 2 2''x4''x10' boards for the main top section. If you look close you may see the splice over to the left of the vise. It really does not hurt anything but still would have looked better.

The peg board is a kit from walmart and the small shelf the powder scale is on is just pieces of scrap that I screwed together and stained. All in all the price is quiet good for a budget build. We could have but corners but I didn't want to use a cheap ass board for the top.

We had the vise and tools but the lumber, peg board and press kit ran me about $350 I think. That is a rough estimate.

Latest posts

Top Bottom