Next time you flash your lights at someone to get over think about this

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did that to a trooper in my Porsche in college. I didn't flash my lights, just drove up on him too quickly. He pulled me over. We talked about guns and he took my AR-15 and fixed the gas tube. Really nice guy.

plissken

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Count me as one of those "not a fan" of traffic enforcement from unmarked vehicles. I think a better way to protect and serve on traffic detail is in a marked vehicle in plain sight. I think people would be less apt to drive like a fool if the police officer was seen, this would increase the safety of traveling in traffic. Be it hiding behind a bush with radar or cruising in an unmarked, I can't help but think the public's actual safety would increase with a clearly visible, marked police car in traffic. There, I said it. Now, to put my flame suit on.

Souperphly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll just leave this right here :tounge2:

r4-3.jpg

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
:shocked: No way ... :wink2:

Seriously. I don't remember his name. He lived in Moore. He took the rifle and I drove up to his house and picked it up in a few days.

The fact is I have been stopped quite a few times over the years (not so much in the last 10), and except for two experiences, I have never had bad experiences. In fact, I've actually made a couple of friends.

Nobody likes to be stopped. But, Jesus, get a grip! It's not like they are going to haul you out of your car and sodomize you on the side of the road. They are just human beings doing a tough job. Like all people, some are good, some are not so good. That's any profession.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did that to a trooper in my Porsche in college. I didn't flash my lights, just drove up on him too quickly. He pulled me over. We talked about guns and he took my AR-15 and fixed the gas tube. Really nice guy.

Holy cow. A young male in a Porsche with an AR-15 harassing a police officer? You didn't get thrown in jail? Arrested for terrorism? You were not executed on the side of the road? I must be loosing my effin mind. I don't even know what is right anymore.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It's not like they are going to haul you out of your car and sodomize you on the side of the road. They are just human beings doing a tough job. Like all people, some are good, some are not so good. That's any profession.

I figured that's what you meant by "fixed your gas tube."

GlockCop

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Count me as one of those "not a fan" of traffic enforcement from unmarked vehicles. I think a better way to protect and serve on traffic detail is in a marked vehicle in plain sight. I think people would be less apt to drive like a fool if the police officer was seen, this would increase the safety of traveling in traffic. Be it hiding behind a bush with radar or cruising in an unmarked, I can't help but think the public's actual safety would increase with a clearly visible, marked police car in traffic. There, I said it. Now, to put my flame suit on.

For everyones information this guy is NOT assigned to any traffic enforcement. Not part of his duties. But if you see an unsafe action you are allowed to take action. This is probably his first stop in a year. OHP does not use unmarked for regular traffic enforcement....

Latest posts

Top Bottom