Next time you flash your lights at someone to get over think about this

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
You know I have never had as many people be @$$holes to me on the road as when I drive my Prius. If I set my cruise at 60 in my big Tundra and drive in the middle or right lane on I35, no one cares a thing in the world they just drive right around me. When I do the same in my Prius, I get people almost touching the back of my car and flashing lights making rude gestures, etc. I would like to thank all the hippy nutjobs for giving Prius owners a bad name. BTW, my Prius has a NRA sticker on it to hopefully help with haters. LOL

Oh, and before anyone makes any wiseguy comments, I bought the Prius used to keep miles off my truck as I drive about 70 miles a day on week days, also to save money. My car payment and gas bill on it is half as much as I spend in gas in my Tundra. haha

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know I have never had as many people be @$$holes to me on the road as when I drive my Prius. If I set my cruise at 60 in my big Tundra and drive in the middle or right lane on I35, no one cares a thing in the world they just drive right around me. When I do the same in my Prius, I get people almost touching the back of my car and flashing lights making rude gestures, etc. I would like to thank all the hippy nutjobs for giving Prius owners a bad name. BTW, my Prius has a NRA sticker on it to hopefully help with haters. LOL

Oh, and before anyone makes any wiseguy comments, I bought the Prius used to keep miles off my truck as I drive about 70 miles a day on week days, also to save money. My car payment and gas bill on it is half as much as I spend in gas in my Tundra. haha

going off topic here but why would you buy a non-collector vehicle and then go out of your way to not put miles on it?

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys, I know it's just like a girl to point out the obvious, but you can only go as fast as the car in front of you ... Why is everybody in such a hurry??

BECAUSE you can only go as fast as the person in front of you, and if there is no one in front of me, they can't go 55 in the 70 zone and dictate how fast I can go. People always ask me why I'm in a hurry when I drive and it's because I want to be in front of the idiots rather than behind them. :-)

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BECAUSE you can only go as fast as the person in front of you, and if there is no one in front of me, they can't go 55 in the 70 zone and dictate how fast I can go. People always ask me why I'm in a hurry when I drive and it's because I want to be in front of the idiots rather than behind them. :-)

I "like" this.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

LOL ... It is a well known fact around here that I have a bit of a lead foot. I'm not talking about doing 100 on the highway (which btw makes the drive from here to Tulsa and back MUCH more enjoyable -- well unless you happen to get stopped by the same Trooper twice in two weeks ... :grumble:), I'm talking about driving safely ... But then again, you knew that, didn't you? :D Or maybe not ... :scratch: But, of course, there's always someone who thinks they don't have follow the same rules the rest of us do ... You won't hear me complaining about those damned JBTs doing their job though ... I kinda like the job security these kind of drivers provide them ... :wink2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom