NFL ratings: Initial results show decline for K.C.-Houston kickoff game

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
119204539_3693636107349717_4046751730999639610_o.jpg

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm watching guys shoot elk with high-tech bows.
They go in there and skulk around with a guide and a tv crew, and they still manage to get it done.
I love watching this stuff.
I even get a vicarious thrill from watching other guys catch fish.
I'm pathetic in my old age.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm watching guys shoot elk with high-tech bows.
They go in there and skulk around with a guide and a tv crew, and they still manage to get it done.
I love watching this stuff.
I even get a vicarious thrill from watching other guys catch fish.
I'm pathetic in my old age.

Why do I get this feeling that this has all come about because of "all that practice" in your younger years?

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kansas State had BLM on their jerseys when they played. I saw that and switched the channel. I assume the Sooners will too. I don't even know who they played.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sorry but who is the brain that actually decides what constitutes wearing a mask? When I saw the OU band on the TV news wearing masks while playing their instruments I'm asking myself, W T F! The masks they are wearing have holes cut into them.

I saw a woman at the grocery store wearing a crocheted mask with big holes about 1/4 inch wide between the yarn. I thought to myself, "Good on you and was about to go tell her I'm for her little protest against sheeple wearing masks." Then I overheard her talking to another woman giving her website to her to get the plans to crochet her own for her kids because she didn't like the styles of the "medical masks".

Is this woman wearing a mask? Why isn't she challenged? Why aren't the band members challenged? Why do the sheeple wear masks out in the open away from people? UV light kills the virus dumbass!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sorry but who is the brain that actually decides what constitutes wearing a mask? When I saw the OU band on the TV news wearing masks while playing their instruments I'm asking myself, W T F! The masks they are wearing have holes cut into them.

I saw a woman at the grocery store wearing a crocheted mask with big holes about 1/4 inch wide between the yarn. I thought to myself, "Good on you and was about to go tell her I'm for her little protest against sheeple wearing masks." Then I overheard her talking to another woman giving her website to her to get the plans to crochet her own for her kids because she didn't like the styles of the "medical masks".

Is this woman wearing a mask? Why isn't she challenged? Why aren't the band members challenged? Why do the sheeple wear masks out in the open away from people? UV light kills the virus dumbass!

I was challenged at Zio's in Tulsa last night by the manager for not wearing a mask. Told her I had a medical condition that didn't allow me to wear one. She asked in a smartarse tone what was that condition was? My reply was that under Federal HIPPA laws and that pesky 4th Amendment to the Constitution she is not allowed to ask me what that medical condition is.
Some of the staff had their nose exposed and I pointed that out.
She came back with a dust mask and told me company policy required a mask be worn so I put it on top of my head with the strap under the chin. She told me it must cover the nose and mouth, and again I pointed out the staff that had their nose exposed.
If we hadn't been with a big group to eat I would have told her to go suck sand and left so I put it on, and when she walked away, wadded it up and threw it at her. Never wore it again. Everybody else in the group took theirs off too. I'm not a fawking sheep nor will I ever be.
Way too much evidence that the mask BS is more harmful than good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom