NHM-91 value

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ReservoirDog

Marksman
Reaction score
Got offered a Norinco NHM-91 in trade for my rifle on another site. It’s got the thumb hole stock and barrel mounted bipod plus a standard steel mag. I’m expecting 1.5-1.8k cash for my rifle including optics. Would this be a reasonable trade?
Anyone have a baseline for the value of a thumb hole NHM-91?

Matt Giroux

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
RIA and other places have them valued between $700-$1400
I had one in pretty nice condition awhile back (90-95%) that I was able to sell for 1250 after toting it for around a month or so. I would tell the other party you would need boot money or keep your optic if that would level out

ReservoirDog

Marksman
Reaction score
I had one in pretty nice condition awhile back (90-95%) that I was able to sell for 1250 after toting it for around a month or so. I would tell the other party you would need boot money or keep your optic if that would level out
That was my thinking, thanks yall. Any info on furniture/ optics mount compatibility?

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
That was my thinking, thanks yall. Any info on furniture/ optics mount compatibility?
You could use the UltiMAK M2-B optic mount
06D23A2F-3E79-4DD5-BB5C-7DC69388985D.jpeg

Or Texas weapon systems offers railed receiver covers.
http://www.texasweaponsystems.com/category-s/1517.htm
Does the norinco have a side rail? If so, I would suggest something like this. I actually have this optic with an RS regulate rear Biased mount system. It’s not always easy to find in stock, but I love it.

https://shop.akoperatorsunionlocal4...mbo-Pack-SLx-3X-MicroPrism-Annihilator-3x.htm