• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City PTR-91 and lots of extras

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bubbityagain

Marksman
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sub Category
Rifles
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
1500$
Caliber
.30/7.62x51mm
This is SPF.

PTR-91, 24 loaded 20-round magazines, 8 unloaded magazines, 1 partially loaded magazine, cleaning kit, scope mount, Burris 1-4x DMR scope, Harris bipod, and the storage box in the photos that I’ve used to hold everything but the rifle for several years. The rifle was one of the early ones made by Precision Target Rifles and should not shoot tar sealed ammunition, which means some milsurp ammo should not be used in it. FTF in Moore, Norman, OKC. For a full price deal I would travel for FTF in Tulsa.

Great rifle, but I have not shot it for several years and my safe is CROWDED.

SPF or best reasonable offer. I would entertain partial trade of a P365 in good shape, or a Springfield Prodigy 4.25 with multiple magazines.

I’m not interested in breaking up the package at this time, if i can’t sell all of it, I guess I’ll just have to rearrange the safe 😊

Attachments

• IMG_9530.jpeg
    IMG_9530.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_9531.jpeg
    IMG_9531.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9528.jpeg
    IMG_9528.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Latest posts