Night owls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
page 91 post 902 is by Judi, look under her name and you should see a banner that says "banned" but if your on a phonee, you may not see it
I may be a bit confused about the whole thing, but . . . I have a full-size desk-top computer system which allows me to see much more detail than can be had by those using a small-screen phone, and the word "banned" does not appear anywhere on Judi's comment or avatar area at post #902 as you've indicated, plus if Judi had actually been banned then Judi's comment at Post #912 would not have been shown. There is something else going on :confused:

Last edited:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I may be a bit confused about the whole thing, but . . . I have a full-size desk-top computer system which allows me to see much more detail than can be had by those using a small-screen phone, and the word "banned" does not appear anywhere on Judi's comment or avatar area at post #902 as you've indicated, plus if Judi had actually been banned then Judi's comment at Post #912 would not have been shown. There is something else going on :confused:

I hope she's not banned. She may be sharp tongued and speak her mind -- and we all know how that upsets "some" of the "men" around here but she's a good gal. Plus, I do NOT understand how wanting to hold Netanyahu to the same humanitarian standards as the rest of the world is antisemitism. Anyway ... If I say anything else it will just get me banned and this is the only place I have to get in touch with some of y'all I chat with for one reason or another, from time to time ... Sigh ...

Oh well ...

But ... I ain't cooking ... 😘 When y'all go to McD's please bring me back a sausage biscuit. I'll have the coffee brewing ... 🤗

Latest posts

Top Bottom