Noah

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XChosen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saw it....one of the worst movies I've seen in a long time. Worthless on every level I can come up with. Well except the smoke part....I was kind of ok with that.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm tellin ya man, get the T shot an a handful of blue pills and she'd be wore out in 3 days....but then the animals would be in danger.

Holy Cow, Lurker66!!!

Dang good thing that stuff wasn't available back then....

....talk about SIN!!!!

I've been waiting on RedBox.

I have heard good things about the other movie, God's not dead or something like that.

I liked that movie. Enough to see it twice.

Yep. The wife and I went to watch God's Not Dead on Wednesday night. We will definitely be buying the DVD. A good mix of varying characters in various circumstances woven into a pretty good movie.

It also presented credible arguments between the young student, Josh, and his professor.

Also, April 16 will bring about the release of the movie "Heaven is for Real." Plans are to see that one as well.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wouldn't step foot into a theater to watch this nor will I ever have a desire to watch it. As a Christian it infuriates me that this trash is poisoning our youth. There are young people that don't know the real story of Noah and then they see this trash and believe that is the way it really was. The atheist director made this movie to mock the story of Noah. Anyone that likes this movie needs their head checked. I hope everyone involved with making it looses a crap load of money.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wouldn't step foot into a theater to watch this nor will I ever have a desire to watch it. As a Christian it infuriates me that this trash is poisoning our youth. There are young people that don't know the real story of Noah and then they see this trash and believe that is the way it really was. The atheist director made this movie to mock the story of Noah. Anyone that likes this movie needs their head checked. I hope everyone involved with making it looses a crap load of money.

You do know that the group that puts out the YouVersion Bible app says that readership of just the Noah story in Genesis is up over 300% since this movie came out. Where some people see impossibilites others see possibilites.

Last edited:

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

There doesn't seem to be a middle ground on this movie. I like your strong opinion on it, though. I'll watch it probably for sure, when it comes out on pay for view. The impression I'm getting is that it's worth seeing once, but not twice. But that remains to be seen. Still on the fence...

Latest posts

Top Bottom