"Nobody Needs An Assault Rifle" ...Really?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Brouchard's has been robbed many times over the years, this is the latest attempt.
Need to force feed this video to Biden and Cuomo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They would not care till it happened to them. If you took away their 24/7 armed bodyguards, they would look like prairie dogs popping their heads out the their holes to see if it's safe to come out.

If that store owner would have waited a few more seconds, he could have got all three.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

If that store owner would have waited a few more seconds, he could have got all three.

Maybe so, but he had all three at a choke point when he did shoot. A few more seconds and they could have been inside, dispersing, and firing at him. Fortunately, it is all academic at this point! It was a good shoot! :D

Woody

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glad the guy was able to access his "assault rifle" to defend himself. I hate the media. But I am glad the guy was able to protect himself with that evil black rifle.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When somebody says "nobody needs an assault rifle but the police" I like to point out that the police are headed to the situation where they need an assault rifle because somebody else is already there dealing with the bad guys. Why shouldn't they have the same firepower as the police?

Latest posts

Top Bottom