Nondescript Thread Title

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nondescript question partaining to the nondescript original post?

• Total voters

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
post arguing how the first post is great in a nondescript way because the mods are not only watching but contributing to this house er thread burning down and even though they are volunteers they should risk their life to save a burning thread that never had a chance to go anywhere but round and round just like this sentence that your poor nondescript mind will never make it all the way through and i just cant stop typing even though i cant find any punctuation marks on my nondescript keyboard even by accident but i insist on writing a super long nondescript post about something or nothing at all but im absolutely sure it requires everyone to read the entire thing and argue in a nondescript manner for pages and pages if you get to this point have another local nondescript contact your back with the open palm of their hand you have absolutely no life

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
post arguing how the first post is great in a nondescript way because the mods are not only watching but contributing to this house er thread burning down and even though they are volunteers they should risk their life to save a burning thread that never had a chance to go anywhere but round and round just like this sentence that your poor nondescript mind will never make it all the way through and i just cant stop typing even though i cant find any punctuation marks on my nondescript keyboard even by accident but i insist on writing a super long nondescript post about something or nothing at all but im absolutely sure it requires everyone to read the entire thing and argue in a nondescript manner for pages and pages if you get to this point have another local nondescript contact your back with the open palm of their hand you have absolutely no life

Critical reply post staggered in several lines...

Each ending with a condescending ellipsis...and often containing one one as well...

Because the ellipsis is the only punctuation you need...if sounding like a smug prick is your goal...

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Critical reply post staggered in several lines...

Each ending with a condescending ellipsis...and often containing one one as well...

Because the ellipsis is the only punctuation you need...if sounding like a smug prick is your goal...

but that,,,, doesn't even compare,,, to the use of ,,, commas in place,,, of the period,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"A a broken promise, is is a lot like a child's pinwheel. You have to be yourself, or at least within the confines." -Floyd Wetherton

Latest posts

Top Bottom