NonReporting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The same principle is at work here that we saw when Larry Craig and Mark Foley were repeatedly misidentified as Democrats. What goes around comes around I suppose.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is very common to leave out that someone arrested is a Democrat while being a Republican is sure to be listed in at least the first paragraph if not the headline. Been that way for many years.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is very common to leave out that someone arrested is a Democrat while being a Republican is sure to be listed in at least the first paragraph if not the headline. Been that way for many years.

Well I'm a pagan heretic, and the last time I was arrested,
the papers just said I was praying for rain.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

And datblamit Rick you've caught me when my wits aren't about me, but I'm gonna jump in anyway.
The pedophile Mark Foley was initially identified as a Democrat by Fox News.
Sh*t House toe tapper Larry Craig was initially identified as a Democrat.
This is an important distinction. They didn't merely ignore the party affiliation of these men, THEY MISIDENTIFIED THEM AS DEMOCRATS.
(But you sir, are a reasonable man and you probably don't even watch Fox News so I probably shouldn't even be bothering you with this)

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The name, CBS, springs to mind for some reason. This is an important distinction. They didn't merely misidentify the facts about Bush, THEY LIED THROUGH THEIR TEETH.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dude,
You just derailed your own thread which suits me.
Lets talk about Larry Craig. I'm not a big fan of police entrapment, but this is a significant exception.
I'm a liberal, so I don't care if you're, hetero homo or bi.
I don't even care if you're a pre-sexual, that's your look out. But give me a break Senator, I mean I'm tryin to take a sh*t over here. It's not your fault, it's my fault.
I'm not ready for a relationship. I'm just trying to take a sh*t over here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom