Noodling / Hand Fishing = Strictly hands only

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigcountryok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not for flaheads, I've been spearfishing for a while and shot very few flats.
But I like the way this is going... We use SCUBA gear to noodle sometimes, so i guess instead of using a stick I'll just take my spear gun. From the way I read it, I could just use me spear gun to feel with and if a fish hits it I'll just squeeze the trigger. Pow!!! right in the mouth then drag him out the hole. By the regs I would be spearfishing and perfectly legal???
Alright Jared, is this gonna work or what?

Assuming that you know that you are shooting a legal fish that might work. If you don't stick the fish you may have an interesting time getting your spear out of the hole.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In light of the 2 current television shows that are showing the stars illegally using sticks, I will predict that pretty soon the stars may get arrested. The stars are known, where they fish is known and the recorded shows are the evidence to justify the arrest. Time will tell................

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In light of the 2 current television shows that are showing the stars illegally using sticks, I will predict that pretty soon the stars may get arrested. The stars are known, where they fish is known and the recorded shows are the evidence to justify the arrest. Time will tell................

Arrested? Highly doubt it.
Ticketed? I can see that.

As for being a "good sportsman" I've pretty much been playing the devils advocate on the last half of this thread anyway. But honestly, when you put something in a hole with a big cat... when he hits the end of your stick, arm, arrow whatever, you know exactly what it is.

S

steavejohn1994

hunting and fishing
i like hunting and fishing
i have gone many times for fishing but even knoe i dont have any chance for hunting
i asked so many times for hunting to my dad but in each and every time he refuse me

Latest posts

Top Bottom