Not sure if I will return to Buffalo Wild Wings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okiedog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I typically don't pay a whole lot of attention to company policies. I'll be damned if I'll trust some 18 or 19 yr. old kids to protect my family if the SHTF on your premesis

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just sent them this:

I recently saw the extremely large sign on the door of the BWW in Stillwater, Ok which states that guns are banned on the premises. Even though I disagree with this illogical position, I am typically respectful of a business owner's right to decide whether guns are allowed inside his/her business. What I have an issue with is the sign itself. It is overly large and abrasive in tone when a simple gunbuster sign would have sufficed.
While I can respect your opinion without agreeing with it, I find your tone offensive and obnoxious. Even though I typically do not boycott business that seek to infringe on my 2A rights, I will boycott Buffalo Wild Wings. Not only that, but I will also encourage others to do so as well. There are threads currently on pro-gun forums getting the word to people all through the state about not only your stance, but your arrogant tone as well.
FYI, in order to legally carry a firearm I had to pass a rigorous background check mandated by the federal government. Also I had to attend a safety course to obtain my license. I have been vetted as a law abiding citizen with a clean record and I am an honorably discharged veteran of the US Army.
Watching the news should tell you that gun free zones such as yours simply do not work as criminals intent on doing harm do not care about your silly sign any more than they care that murder is already against the law. You have simply told them where they can commit their crimes with the least resistance.

That is an very well-written letter.

That said, concealed means concealed.

YMMV.

Michael Brown

Latest posts

Top Bottom