Not sure if I will return to Buffalo Wild Wings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually I have had very little trouble carrying in places with bars. There are a few that have signs in Tulsa but not that many.

I did not mean carrying in places with bars. I meant carrying in places that are bars. You are prohibited to carry in bars regardless of the establishment's policy.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After all the recent mass shootings I would hope that all the OC'ers have decided to go back to concealed carry. You're doing nothing to help further and keep our 2nd Amendment rights by making a public spectacle of yourself. Eating cheap chicken wings at BBW does not require an openly carried firearm. One of these days you guys will wake up and realize that sometimes discretion will do more to further our cause then the course you're currently on.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They went out of their way to make any kind of carry not welcome...

i1058.photobucket.com_albums_t414_3inSlugger_20121214_124519.jpg

I'm sure I won't go there again, sign or no sign, their "food-like" substances suck.

TulsaGeoff

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We had one of the worst dining experiences at the BWW in Topeka Kansas that we've ever had. Manager only took off like 25%. It was a mess. If you are in the Tulsa area, Wing Run is absolutely amazing. I've heard good things about Fat Guys wings as well. Wing Stop is pretty good too.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BWW is over priced & over hyped crappy food. I grill better wings at home for 1/3 of the price that BWW charges. I've watched how they have treated employees and jacked with their happy hour and beer prices. Their corporate ignorance is not limited to their gun buster signs...

Latest posts

Top Bottom