Not sure if I will return to Buffalo Wild Wings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That sucks. I'm a fan of the BWW atmosphere with a different game/sport on their TVs galore, beer, and greasy food, but that can be had elsewhere that allows me the means to protect myself, even though I only carry in these places when I don't drink and it's rare that I don't drink at BWW. Pizza Hut's Wing Stop wings are much better and can be delivered at my door while I sit safely inside wearing nothing but my undies and stroking my shotgun.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The BBW (er, I mean BWW) :P here in Broken Arrow has the same sign. "What sign? Oh, I couldn't read it."

Anyhow, the kids like BWW but fortunately are getting a little burned out on it. When I go there, 98% of the time it is with the kids so no beer is consumed. I think I'll send them a very similar letter as Gun Dude did.

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went there once and did the wing challenge. I need to go back and use the free wings card. It has been a year and I rushed back to get the free ones. NOT

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I typically don't pay a whole lot of attention to company policies. I'll be damned if I'll trust some 18 or 19 yr. old kids to protect my family if the SHTF on your premesis

BWW is weak anyway. Not to mention overpriced. I do favor Wingstop over BWW but favor small town bar wings over most "Wing Joint" places. Most places are bars and law prohibits carry there anyway though.

Gun Dude

Marksman
Reaction score
BWW is weak anyway. Not to mention overpriced. I do favor Wingstop over BWW but favor small town bar wings over most "Wing Joint" places. Most places are bars and law prohibits carry there anyway though.

Actually I have had very little trouble carrying in places with bars. There are a few that have signs in tulsa but not that many.

Latest posts

Top Bottom