Nov 21st, Carrygun Match @ Heartland, Snubby State Championship, New Rules, etc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benjamin-benjamin

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
i know you were asking for suggestions in the last thread... i would like to see some ports added of some kind that you shoot through, having to "shift" to shoot the targets (like 3 targets.. far left, middle, and far right) hope that makes sense..

David E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do have a sweet little Glock 17 with a red dot on the slide that I carry at night. Can I run this gun?

Yes. It would fit nicely into the "PDLL" division.

From Post #1:

PDLL = Ported (like the Glock "C" models) Dot (like the Optima red dot) Lasers and gun-mounted Lights. If your 5-shot J-frame has a laser, it'll compete in this division.

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I might try to make it to this one since I'm missing the Pro Am Saturday and I like shooting 2 matches a weekend. ;) It depends on how late I get back from SCRAP up in Duncan.

Forgive me if I didn't read close enough...this is drawing from concealment, correct? I know it's a carry gun match, just curious if cover garments are required.

No derringer division? I'm pretty good with those.

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Chambers isn't going to be at the Pro-Am?! Well I'm definitely going now!!!

It's a "carry match" but drawing from concealed isn't required. I use a crossbreed, some guys use a blade tech or raven or whatever and don't even mess with being concealed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom