Now that's a camper . . .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

67RS/SSx2

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really like the camper. If it was trimmed in blue it would go good with my old truck. Can't afford it though.
Load of Limbs 3.jpg

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was on 44 yesterday East of Rolla. MO and saw the tallest boxiest goofy looking 5th wheel I've ever seen. It was brand new, had a porch on the rear and a square straight front. 3/4 ton Ram pulling it about 55 mph with NO wind. Not sure if he was nervous or that balls out best it could do.
Got a link?

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was on 44 yesterday East of Rolla. MO and saw the tallest boxiest goofy looking 5th wheel I've ever seen. It was brand new, had a porch on the rear and a square straight front. 3/4 ton Ram pulling it about 55 mph with NO wind. Not sure if he was nervous or that balls out best it could do.
What you are describing is a Park model of travel trailer. Generally they are very rectangle shaped and tend to have a porch on one end and sometimes as tall as you can legal haul down the hwy. Not may people use them and don't think they are generally made for towing like a 5er or travel trailer at higher speeds or longer distances. Mostly people will use them to rent a space in a seasonal RV park or other type of place for long period of time or use as a semi permanent house to stay at lakes, rivers or other vacation spots, RV parks, etc.

User_3155

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What you are describing is a Park model of travel trailer. Generally they are very rectangle shaped and tend to have a porch on one end and sometimes as tall as you can legal haul down the hwy. Not may people use them and don't think they are generally made for towing like a 5er or travel trailer at higher speeds or longer distances. Mostly people will use them to rent a space in a seasonal RV park or other type of place for long period of time or use as a semi permanent house to stay at lakes, rivers or other vacation spots, RV parks, etc.
That was it! Never in my life have I seen one, but this is exactly what it was.

2024_forest_river_timberwolf_16ml_vbar2372622_1.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom