NRA Members

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Two things:

1. Did you vote for Board Members? Hurry, your ballot must be RECEIVED at Deloitte & Touche by April 10th. C'mon kids, vote for the no-compromisers and don't vote for the I-don't-like-evil-black-guns 'duck hunters'...... please. The only "celebrity" board member I voted for was Tom Selleck. I'm not convinced that Eric Estrada is EITHER no-compromise, OR has enough star power to overcome being possibly a compromiser.

2. LOVE the new online version of the magazines... saves paper & postage, and the software makes it easy to read it online just like it is a magazine in your hands.

Thoughts?

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In classic NRA fashion, I recently rejoined about a month ago.

I still haven't received any of my member material...but I did receive an 'early renewal' application. WTF? How about you finish processesing my current membership before you worry about my renewal?

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In classic NRA fashion, I recently rejoined about a month ago.

I still haven't received any of my member material...but I did receive an 'early renewal' application. WTF? How about you finish processesing my current membership before you worry about my renewal?

Tone deaf executive management = primary reason they won't get my money. Fudds on the board = secondary reason. For those who have been on the earth long enough, you can remember this same battle has been fought repeatedly, starting in the 1970s. Fudds are like crabgrass, IMO.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Two things:

1. Did you vote for Board Members? Hurry, your ballot must be RECEIVED at Deloitte & Touche by April 10th. C'mon kids, vote for the no-compromisers and don't vote for the I-don't-like-evil-black-guns 'duck hunters'...... please. The only "celebrity" board member I voted for was Tom Selleck. I'm not convinced that Eric Estrada is EITHER no-compromise, OR has enough star power to overcome being possibly a compromiser.

2. LOVE the new online version of the magazines... saves paper & postage, and the software makes it easy to read it online just like it is a magazine in your hands.

Thoughts?

So who would you recommend our votes be cast for. I've got the ballot but know jack squat about those listed. I consider an unqualified vote worse than not voting at all.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So who would you recommend our votes be cast for. I've got the ballot but know jack squat about those listed. I consider an unqualified vote worse than not voting at all.

Same here. We need a group of NRA members who have time and research capacity to give potential NRA board members a "2nd Amendment support rating". I know that Wayne LaPierre and Chris Cox should receive an "F" rating! :(

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My membership lapsed and I don't feel particulary compelled to renew it after they left us twisting in the wind last year.

I think we were left twisting in the wind last year, because the NRA knew it was a fight they couldn't win.

Back in the day, I never fought the school yard bully. I beat him later when the fight was in my favor.

Latest posts

Top Bottom