NW Expressway Homeland Closing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are planning on closing the doors on the 27th of this month and right now everything in the store is 30% after other savings; coupons and homeland card(they started at 10% off and are moving up in increments of 10). I haven't been in since everything was 10% off(almost two weeks ago), but the shelves were already starting to look somewhat bare. Just thought I would let you guys and gals know in case you want to stock up on canned goods or other dry goods that may still be in stock at a reduced price.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So their prices are now everyone else's normal prices? :P

Thanks for the heads up though!

LOL, that was the first thing I thought, too! :P

And yes, thanks for the heads up ... GC says "ehhh, not so much" ... :P He doesn't like shopping with me because I gotta look at EVERYTHING ... :lookaroun WHAT?!?!? Isn't that how EVERYBODY shops?? :rotflmao:

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah the Aldii and Buy For Less probably get a lot more business(I know they do from me) and there are also a couple nicer homelands just a few miles away(the one on May is probably one of the nicest Homelands I have been in). I don't go there often, but every now and again I'll stop in and get some things I have trouble finding at the other places(lots of places carry V8 Splash but Homeland is the one the consistently carries the Fruit Medeley flavor; its the only kind I really like).

Latest posts

Top Bottom