Obama Administration Reverses Course, Forbids Sale of 850,000 Antique Rifles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yeah, that's kinda like a friend borrowing your lawnmower and then turning around and selling it, lol. It's sad that they won't be giving them back to CMP for resale though...I'd love to have a garand

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Obama Administration Reverses Course, Forbids Sale of 850,000 Antique Rifles"

What more proof does one need to understand that BO and Company does not want you to be armed?

Woody

"Knowing the past, I'll not surrender any arms and march less prepared into the future." B.E.Wood

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Obama Administration Reverses Course, Forbids Sale of 850,000 Antique Rifles"

What more proof does one need to understand that BO and Company does not want you to be armed?

Well, to answer the question, I don't know... I tend to research things before jumping to conclusions though.

RedTape

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Same stupid argument the left always makes. It has "high capacity" magazines. I love how when asked what security threat the rifles posed, all of the agencies kept passing the buck until it came full circle back to the State Department. I wonder why that was.....oh yeah, they don't pose a threat.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep. Good thing I can't get those decades old M1's from the other side of the globe but instead have to spend 1/2 an hour driving up to Sports World and purchasing a brand new AR-15.

Yeah, but ...

There are many of us who can't pony up the money for a new AR 15 but could afford a used M1. That's the group of us Obama is helping to keep disarmed - as well as those of us who would just like to have one of those.

Woody

Bill of Rights

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, but ...

There are many of us who can't pony up the money for a new AR 15 but could afford a used M1. That's the group of us Obama is helping to keep disarmed - as well as those of us who would just like to have one of those.

Woody

No doubt you're correct... I just think it's silly that the anti-gun crowd thinks they're somehow protecting us.

Latest posts

Top Bottom