Obama Announces 214 More Sentence Commutations: 50+ with Firearms Charges

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Yukon & Veg, now tell me about how pro-gun Hillary Clinton is after reading this article about her attacks(lies) on the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act (PLCAA):

http://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/0...urce=badaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl
This CEO Says Hillary Clinton Is Campaigning Against Lawful Commerce And He’s 100% Right
Posted at 11:49 am on August 4, 2016 by Bob Owens
"Sturm Ruger CEO Michael Fifer pointed out an uncomfortable truth about the radicalized presidential campaign of Democrat Hillary Clinton during an earnings report on Wednesday: Hillary Clinton is campaigning to bankrupt the entire gun industry."...

Last edited:

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Yukon & Veg, now tell me about how pro-gun Hillary Clinton is after reading this article about her attacks(lies) on the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act (PLCAA):

http://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/0...urce=badaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl
This CEO Says Hillary Clinton Is Campaigning Against Lawful Commerce And He’s 100% Right
Posted at 11:49 am on August 4, 2016 by Bob Owens
"Sturm Ruger CEO Michael Fifer pointed out an uncomfortable truth about the radicalized presidential campaign of Democrat Hillary Clinton during an earnings report on Wednesday: Hillary Clinton is campaigning to bankrupt the entire gun industry."...

When were we talking about Hillary?

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since Obama was thought to be pro-gun, I assumed(perhaps incorrectly:rollingla) that Hillary would be considered likewise. Sorry about that. :rotflmao::rollingla:rotflmao::rollingla

Last edited:

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is pro-gun Obama, "Gun Salesperson of the Year", working his magic again? IMHO, this magic will last at least up through November, ya think?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...15th-straight-month-record-background-checks/
FBI: July Was 15th Straight Month Of Record Background Checks
by AWR Hawkins 4 Aug 2016

PS:
http://hotair.com/archives/2016/08/03/gao-report-atf-illegally-hoarding-gun-owner-information/
GAO report: ATF illegally hoarding gun owner information?
posted at 5:41 pm on August 3, 2016
by Ed Morrissey

Last edited:

damnboy

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
nice post
bilshun.top_az_67_o.png

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since Obama was thought to be pro-gun, I assumed(perhaps incorrectly:rollingla) that Hillary would be considered likewise. Sorry about that. :rotflmao::rollingla:rotflmao::rollingla

For what it's worth, I never said that Obama was pro-gun. I did say that his bill signing record has been more pro-gun than Bush II (and I would also add Reagan and Bush I to go with Bush II).

However, until we get logrolling reform at the federal level, bill signing records should always be taken with a grain of salt. Putting aside a single issue to sign a bill that for the most part contains things you support is often the path of least compromise in executive politics.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I can tell you being a recovering drug addict that some of the stuff I almost did to get dope would have cause me to go to prison. And it was non violent. Should I have been let off just because it was a drug related crime? I don't think so. Now I don't think sending someone that is addicted to a drug to prison is the right approach. Because usually they get worse while there. My next door neighbor was a prime example. He grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth yet when he got older he started using meth and it ruined him. He is now serving Prison time because of his addiction. And he belongs there. They initially gave him a break and then he messed up again. Again, another break. Then the third they sent him to rehab. Well he stated for about a month then left and got busted again. Now he has been in prison for at least 6-7 years. He did some non violent stuff but had a firearm. And they nailed him for it. He's where he belongs. Some of these people DESERVE to be in prison. Not released. And I guarantee that a big majority of them are blacks. I guarantee that 90% of them will go right back to doing what they were. And end up right back in prison. They new what they were doing when they chose to sell drugs. I don't feel a bit sorry for them because they got caught. It destroys people's Lives. But hey who's gives a crap right? Now I am sure not all of them were guilty of dealing. Some were probably addicts. If they are willing to go to treatment and stay there and make a big effort to change them by all means let them out. But if not they deserve to be in prison. Not released early.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hey Yukon & Veg, read this as it is good intell & good info from the author of The War on Cops. Yup, Obama is really pro-gun-----if you are a criminal. Look at his "support" of criminals and drug cartels in Mexico with Fast & Furious.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/438698/obama-releases-prisoners-guilty-gun-crimes
When Does Gun Control Not Matter?
by Heather Mac Donald August 4, 2016 6:16 PM

(underlined portion my emphasis)
..."Many advocates of criminal-justice reform believe in maximum gun control, yet the White House press releases on the president’s commutations have been silent on the widespread incidence of illegal gun possession. It would seem that once someone becomes a member of the oppressed prisoner class, the gun issue becomes irrelevant.

The Justice Department press release also does not reveal the offenders’ criminal history, history of violence, ties to drug cartels, or the sentencing judge’s recommendation. Written requests to the president from federal attorneys to make the process more transparent have gone unanswered."...

It appears that along with their Obama worship that they believe that those that traffic narcotics are simply victims of “racist Republicans”.

Latest posts

Top Bottom