Obama Announces 214 More Sentence Commutations: 50+ with Firearms Charges

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Because Obama is a racist pos. He acts like he isn't half white. Look at the problems he has cause with race in this country. I guarantee if all the prisoners were white he wouldn't let any of them out. That's why it matters.
How is a half-white person supposed to act? And I didn't look in this or previous cases, but are you saying he hasn't pardoned/commuted sentences for white people?

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Because Obama is a racist pos. He acts like he isn't half white. Look at the problems he has cause with race in this country. That's why it matters.
How is a half-white person supposed to act? And I didn't look in this or previous cases, but are you saying he hasn't pardoned/commuted sentences for white people?
i don't know if he had or not so I am not gonna say. The point is that he is a racist. And I know many of the people he has or will let out are black. And a person that is half shouldn't act like they hate one part of what they are. You don't cater to one or the other. I am mixed race being part Indian and white and don't act like one is better than the other. And I sure as heck don't use my race like he does. The only reason he even cares about being black is because of the support he gets from other blacks.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
How is a half-white person supposed to act?

They typically don’t dance very well unless they have a lot of beer.

And I didn't look in this or previous cases … at those people's ethnicities/races

So why did you say …

… those people should never have been in prison to begin with.

… if you have not looked at these commutations?

So people who are involved in criminal enterprise involving drug trafficking and money laundering should not be in jail? Or is it that you will simply agree with anything Obama because he is to you the ideological opposite of those pesky Republicans who your liberal coloring books have told you have a platform that is “prejudicial and discriminatory to people of color?

Suggestion? Instead of being intellectually dishonest and try to run away from your post(s), why don’t you just explain them?

One … Why do you think these people should not be in jail if you have not drilled down into what they are in prison for in the first place?

Two … Why shouldn’t people convicted in federal court for felony criminal enterprise not serve their time?

Three … Why did you state on the other thread that “the republican platform still (i.e., today; currently) has policies that are prejudicial and discriminatory in regard to brown and black people …”?

Look, I am not doing anything but asking you to explain what you said. Why won’t you do that? You ask people to explain their posts. But you can’t you do that for your own?

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The only reason he even cares about being black is because of the support he gets from other blacks.

Exactly right. Look at how the Democrat Party has accepted the BLM movement. They will say and do anything to keep the black vote on the Democrat Plantation. LBJ promised them "200 years" of the black vote and they want to keep it.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Three … Why did you state on the other thread that “the republican platform still (i.e., today; currently) has policies that are prejudicial and discriminatory in regard to brown and black people …”?

Look, I am not doing anything but asking you to explain what you said. Why won’t you do that? You ask people to explain their posts. But you can’t you do that for your own?
I already answered that. Continuing to ask me in thread after thread (especially, outside of the original thread) isn't going to gain any more traction.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I already answered that. Continuing to ask me in thread after thread (especially, outside of the original thread) isn't going to gain any more traction.

If you answered how about sharing where you answered why you think the Republicans have a platform that has policies that are prejudicial and discriminatory?

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom