Obama should ‘declare a national emergency,’

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, maybe you ought to just sit back and enjoy what is left.

I am. I figure we have a little more time before it really tanks. Taking the family back to the Virgin Islands for Christmas, and am working with a buddy for a family trip to Germany with him and his. Expensive, but why not? Use the dollar while you still can.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am. I figure we have a little more time before it really tanks. Taking the family back to the Virgin Islands for Christmas, and am working with a buddy for a family trip to Germany with him and his. Expensive, but why not? Use the dollar while you still can.

Let me get this straight!: (*hic*)
Bush declares a national emergency every year or so, sends 100 thousand soldiers at cost of $1 trillion to invade Iraq with questionable motives and results - "heck, yeah, I love cheap gas!"
Someone wants Obama to declare a national emergency because of spiraling unemployment - "Dictatorship and treason!".

You can't be against something now if you weren't against everything I wanted you to be against in the past! Never mind that I don't know your stance on any of the other issues I haven't told you about. I will just assume that you do not hold the same beliefs as I do.

That is all.

lol

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bush declares a national emergency every year or so, sends 100 thousand soldiers at cost of $1 trillion to invade Iraq with questionable motives and results - "heck, yeah, I love cheap gas!"
Someone wants Obama to declare a national emergency because of spiraling unemployment - "Dictatorship and treason!".

You can't be against something now if you weren't against everything I wanted you to be against in the past! Never mind that I don't know your stance on any of the other issues I haven't told you about. I will just assume that you do not hold the same beliefs as I do.

That is all.

lol

Lawlers. ICWATUDIDTHERE

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

That is all.

lol

You quoted me, but I'm still trying to figure out how you came up with me claiming Obama wants a dictatorship, or that I'm against your stance on this. I'm lost.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

That is all.

lol

even if GWB lied to congress. he still went there and got approval.
JJ jr advocates skipping congress, declaring an emergency and doing it on his own.
like bombing libya and possibly setting aside the 2012 elections

Latest posts

Top Bottom