Obama told how to destroy us

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Biden may be a puppet of Soros but there are a lot of other Democrats in the game equally responsible with a sprinkling of a some Republicans
I learned this week that Ted Cruz voted for the $40bil to Ukrainian. That SOB has become a RINO like Romney, Cornyn, and the cyclops (McCain 2.0).

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I learned this week that Ted Cruz voted for the $40bil to Ukrainian. That SOB has become a RINO like Romney, Cornyn, and the cyclops (McCain 2.0).
I never liked McCain. Like Romney he should have been a Democrat.

these clowns wouldn’t spend 25 billion on a border wall but they print money out of thin air for a non NATO country.

I smell money laundering. Big man needs his 10%

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never liked McCain. Like Romney he should have been a Democrat.

these clowns wouldn’t spend 25 billion on a border wall but they print money out of thin air for a non NATO country.

I smell money laundering. Big man needs his 10%
I never liked McCain either, and I like “red flag” Dan Crenshaw even less. Those two prove that just because you’re a military vet you can still be a POS.

I may be wrong, but I thought Trump only wanted $5bil for the border wall. :anyone:

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Biden may be a puppet of Soros but there are a lot of other Democrats in the game equally responsible with a sprinkling of a some Republicans
Don't kid yourself, Dem or Republican....98% of them are in bed together. Just a quick google search of Congress net worth will show you just how crooked they really are.

Latest posts

Top Bottom